View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #21
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
My android phone has, I think, 8 GB (Samsung Galaxy S -- Sprint Epic 4G) and I am constantly running out of space on it.

I have a 16 GB micro-SD card in my phone, but I can't put much on it. Either the app can't be moved or the home page widget and/or pushed updates require the app to be stored on the phone itself. I have 93 MB free internally, 8.8 GB free externally, and I've moved as much onto the card as I can without losing functionality. My experiences with *that* lead me to think cloud storage would be the same or worse.
I have an Epic 4G as well (for now) and I know what you mean about constantly running out of internal memory. It only has 1GB of internal storage (not 8GB) with about 500MB available for apps, and by the time you add in the bloatware that comes on it there's even less space.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 07-23-2012 at 02:18 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote