View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:42 PM   #20
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
All it means mate is that they have simply RUN OUT of the 16GB dew to very high demand. All the UK retailers for instance are in the process of restocking the 16gb version . So no ,google are not trying to force u to buy the 8gb.

IF you did not pre -order like me and a multitude of others then im sorry but the ones sitting on the garden fence about buying will have to wait for the next batch to arrive.
No, I'm not looking for a tablet of this size. And I wasn't thinking about it as forcing people to buy the 8Gb, but as a suggestion that they would consider the 8Gb version instead of waiting for the 16Gb one.

But if they learn anything from this maybe there will be a 32Gb version as well.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote