View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 03:14 AM   #7
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Cool You're 'avin' a larf ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
i think i'd prefer Jason Statham more...
Well, apart from still not having quite the altitude, or sufficiently follicle-y endowed - but much more suitable than Cruise.

To be honest, although I enjoy the books very much, great fun, I really don't think I'll ever be able to see the film.
Every time Cruise hoves into view, first I won't be able to, well, control my amusement, to the detriment of other viewers enjoyment, and second, if they try and get anywhere close to the literary Reacher, I'll go crazy trying to work out the tricks used in every scene to give about 2 feet up, and 100lbs of muscle for said actor.

As for the acting, well, there probably won't be a lot of that on show.........

(Oooh, aren't I the bold one .... )
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote