View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #16
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Of course, I have copies of K4PC going all the way back to 1.2.1, so it's not an issue for me personally, but for those who got caught this time, go grab a copy of 1.8.3, just in case.
I still have one of the original beta versions.

It can still be registered and used just fine. At least it seems they're fairly committed to supporting their legacy apps/devices. I realize that could change at any time, but I'd think if they were going to force someone to upgrade... they would have done it by now.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote