View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 02:45 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliani View Post
This question is similar to mine. I have a PDF magazine - scanned as a set of images, no text - and converting it to an EPUB makes the pages a little small to comfortably read. Is there a way to have Calibre convert it to a larger image size that could be panned/zoomed?
When converting if you set Page setup - output profile to tablet it shouldn't resize your images smaller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliani View Post
Or, better yet, is there a way to add a friggin' cover to a PDF? These grey covers seriously tweak my OCD.
I don't think so.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote