View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 06:01 AM   #9
Starko
Zealot
Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
In addition to what rcuardo stated, there is special Kindle Customer Support. The link is in my sig.
Thanks. For some irrational reason submitting an official feedback form feels (to me at least) much better than sending an email. I immediately reported 2 issues. Very curious about reply.

Quote:
Can you imagine how hard it would be to track what every Tom, Dick, and Harry suggested?
Sure i can. Amazon one of the pioneers of Internet business and they know that keeping track of what people are writing on fora like this one can make a product or break it. If someone on the product/development team is either passionate about Kindle and want to make it the best ereader there is or just interested in sales figures all s/he has to do is skim this forum every other day for some great ideas or obvious bugs and blunders. I would think that most of the bug reports and corresponding firmware fixes originated here on MobileRead.
Starko is offline   Reply With Quote