Thread: Kindle is Ugly
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 11:13 AM   #9
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
That's because they couldn't *HOLD* one! Of course, not having a Kindle to caress, fondle, make sweet love to, I'm *STILL* of the opinion it is B*TT-UGLY!!!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose. I mean, I have an ipod and many people talk about how elegant it is. Um, I like it being simple, but to me it's just a rectangle with rounded edges. I don't think it looks ugly, but I like how it functions. Same with the Kindle. I don't find it ugly at all and the only thing I didn't like in the FCC photo was the tan color.

To me it's a rectangle with a keyboard under it. The sony looks like a rectangle without a keyboard under it.

I was under the impression that you hated the Kindle so much because you are the NAEB guy
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote