Thread: Kindle is Ugly
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 11:00 AM   #8
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You obviously haven't looked at this forum previously

All anyone had to say about the Kindle until a couple of weeks ago was how amazingly ugly it was, and that they would never in a million years buy anything so horrible-looking. Now it's been released it is, seemingly, suddenly the best thing since the proverbial sliced bread.

Public opinion is a fickle thing indeed...
That's because they couldn't *HOLD* one! Of course, not having a Kindle to caress, fondle, make sweet love to, I'm *STILL* of the opinion it is B*TT-UGLY!!! (Given I'm really, Really, REALLY low on income right now, I'm waiting for a Knight/Knightess in Shining Armor to buy one for me so I can 'suddenly and irrationally' change my opinion! Any Good Samaritans? )

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote