View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #42
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
Yeah, but I said "with an Eink display." I don't want a device that lasts only hours per charge-- I want days at least. My old Handspring Visor worked for a week or two on a pair of AAAs. For my PRS 300, I don't know how long the charge lasts because in close to a year of using it it has never needed a full recharge, recharging itself as I hook it up to shuffle books. But a modern do-everything cell phone? A charge time in hours, I believe. (I don't know, because I've never owned one-- my ideal cell phone has physical buttons, makes voice telephone calls, and does nothing else.)
Fair enough - I would have to see it I guess to get a feel for it. For impromptu light reading my nexus one android phone seems to fit the bill for me
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote