View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:08 PM   #41
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidspitzer View Post
I do not readily see why in would by a device with the same size screen ti fill up my other pocket
Yeah, but I said "with an Eink display." I don't want a device that lasts only hours per charge-- I want days at least. My old Handspring Visor worked for a week or two on a pair of AAAs. For my PRS 300, I don't know how long the charge lasts because in close to a year of using it it has never needed a full recharge, recharging itself as I hook it up to shuffle books. But a modern do-everything cell phone? A charge time in hours, I believe. (I don't know, because I've never owned one-- my ideal cell phone has physical buttons, makes voice telephone calls, and does nothing else.)
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote