View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #40
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
But there are already Exacto Jetbook (and other ebook readers) that are 5 inches. What I would like a "Mini" to be is one smaller-- 3.5" maybe. Back when I was reading on a Handspring Visor PDA, I could and did slip it in my pants pocket anywhere I went. My Sony PRS-300, though-- is just barely on the edge of shirt-pocketable, and I'd never trust that glass screen wedged into a pants pocket. So I want a secondary reader-- with an Eink display-- that has overall length and width more like that of my old PDA that would be a casual, default carry-along. I want a Mini that is-- well-- mini.
Isn't under 5 inches really a cell phone? A lot of people are already slipping and iPhone, android, blackberry or windows mobile phone in their pocket. I have an android phone which I load the kindle app on and stanza. I do not readily see why in would by a device with the same size screen ti fill up my other pocket
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote