View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 08:38 PM   #39
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by X read X View Post
Ok, so I’m probably not supposed to post this but I work in Target, (tar-shhay as we like to call it in the business) and I saw a stack of coupons in the back for energizer and what looked to be an eReader on it. It showed a few pictures of an eReader I have never seen before and it said “jetBook Mini” on it. I took one of the coupons and took a few pics of it. Is this an obvious new eReader or something from Ectaco I would think. Behold jetBook Mini, right!?!?

Pics courtesy of my new iPhone!!

That would have to be about $79 to be interesting to me. In the current time of $109 refurb kindle two I think this is going to be a tough sale unless it is dirt cheap
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote