View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 05:14 PM   #33
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Those colors are way cool. I love the aqua one. And the form factor looks just like my favorite PB360.

If it takes AAA is it still going to have the annoying bulge in the back like the JBL? That was one of the biggest reasons I didn't like that reader. The bulge made it way to uncomfortable to hold for extended periods.

-Marcy
I for one really like the JBL's humpback, for me it makes it a lot more
comfortable to hold. In fact your post makes me wonder if AAA batteries
would provide enough of a hump to be useful.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote