View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 01:23 PM   #15
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thanks for this. I don't think I've read any of her work, but now I have access to it all. When my "to be read" pile subsides a little, I hope to get to some of them.

Any recommendations for the one to read first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
I just discovered that Fictionwise has all of their titles by Ayn Rand available with 100% micropay rebate. I didn't check them all, but the ones I looked at didn't appear to have any geographic restrictions, and unlike most of the titles they offer with the 100% rebate, they can be purchased with Micropay dollars and you still get the rebate. Expires October 4.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote