Thread: Save to disc
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 05:19 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I'm not at my calibre install currently, but I recall a setting in preferences under Saving books to disk that if checked will change . to _ set this option accordingly and you should be OK.
There's something for changing space (' ') to underscore, but I can't see anything for dot ('.')

It may be that Windows and/or FAT32 wont allow a folder or file name to commence with a dot - a case of the the lowest common denominator prevails (a'la the no RTL chars in library folder & file names)

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	112257  
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote