Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #281
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Hello and welcome to MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by witter View Post
I just bought a pocketbook 612 and after updating the firmware is encountered some problems:

bugs-problems
Updated to Firmware 2.1.3 for Pocketbook 612
After protecting configuration with password it wasn't possible anymore to access the configuration menu.
"Solution": installing Firmware 2.1.2 for Pocketbook 612 and there after reinstalling Firmware 2.1.3
This is a known bug of current FW, hopefully corrected with next release

Quote:
Cannot disconnect pocketbook from PC in the usual manner;
(taskbar> Safely remove hardware> disconnect pocketbook. Error; Pocketbook still in use.
Disconnecting via Calibre possible, but this will not disconnect PB from PC.
I disconnect the PB by shutting it down and removing the lead from the pc.
This can lead to the next bug
never encountered this problem. Are you sure all tasks were completed, especially data-transfer?

Quote:
Disconnecting the PB from the pc in the above mentioned way, leads to a sometimes totally blocked PB; no reaction on any key
Solution: hard reset
This might also be caused by a not finished reconfig of the database. I encountered similar errors after transfer of many files on my 602 (100+)

Quote:
Sometimes the pocketbook is not recognized by the PC:
USB error code; usb root hub>unknown device. device is stopped because of error code 43.
PB was connected in reading mode to the pc, with page of book visible.
Solution; reconnecting
This is just shit happens. Make sure all applications are closed and WiFi is off, this reduces the occurrence of this bug
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote