View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 04:49 AM   #6
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I've been looking at the Note as a reader too, so thanks so much for sharing your experience with it, Clive.

I've used fbREader too, and its excellent. I also forked out for CoolReader+pro and find that equally as good. fbReader remains free with all its features so its a definite winner.

In the meantime, until I get the Note, I'm still doing Stanza on my iPhone. Oh well.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote