View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 09:03 PM   #12
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
I disagree with those who are saying that I have no right to modify something that I can hold with my hands. I would have said that I own, but ownership might be against the KSO TOS, haven't read it though.

@Tubemonkey Did Amazon request that you repeatedly gaze at the ads on your KSO before you bought it?

One of the few things that scares me is living in a world that is incapable of becoming ad free.

There's probably going to be some internet advertising bill coming up in various parliaments shortly. Served directly by ISP's, of which google is now one,

"We have detected that you have disabled ads, in order to connect to our network you must enable them."

Last edited by Giggleton; 05-21-2011 at 09:07 PM.