View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #67
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
And what I'm saying is that contrary to popular belief, The Darknet isn't LABELED "The Darknet".
I believe some of them have URLs that suggest they aren't fully legit and might be kind of piratey.

What I was trying to say (and not knocking your point about the issues with merchants listing iffy books) is that most illegal download sites are well known as such; you may not know you're getting a pirate copy at Amazon but you darn well know it if you are getting it from downloadbooksforfreefrompirates.com (I made that URL up but there are plenty sort of like it). And as far as I know, not a whole lot legal is torrented except by accident--legal stuff is more simply obtained and often of better quality.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote