View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 01:32 PM   #8
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
I'm watching this thread with interest...I so need a better scanning setup. The first and only book scanning project I did I used our all in one HP. Used the built in OCR, and regretted it. For some reason the left side pages came out nearly perfect, and the right side pages were gobbledygook.
I was looking at the bkrpr setup (www.bkrpr.org) as maybe being a feasible solution. But it would involve a good OCR software.

I want something non destructive, so a flatbed scanner or a camera setup like bkrpr are about my only solutions that don't cost an arm, leg, and kidney.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote