View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 03:50 AM   #89
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
I also had trouble with the email address. I tried sending an attachment in word, a PDF, embedding the form in the email - all failed. In the end I reduced the size of the form, made it an image (instead of PDF) and it seemed to work - or at least it didn't bounce. The size of my email was less than 60kb so perhaps their filter limits the size of attachments. Hope this helps.

And Florence, thanks for the tip about the dates! I'll have a go.

Last edited by kiwipippa; 08-28-2010 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Changed bk to kb
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote