View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 10:11 AM   #19
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It's not difficult, just a little time consuming.
I appreciate your encouragement and no comments about how inept I am at this stuff. You and others are going to keep on ;ushing/supporting me until you accidentally turn me into someone who know what she is doing - THANKS!

The time consuming part is the problem. I'd gladly pay extra if the publishers would just make it simple and pick a standard format. In fact, the reason I love mobi2imp so much is it takes all of 30 seconds to convert something and get it onto the EB-1150.

So, 31 books on the list, huh? I've only read 2 or 3, and don't remember much about them. I guess I'll start with #1 and spend the rest of my life reading the other 30. (Slow reader) But from what I know and remember, it will be a fun journey.

BTW, I got bad news at the eye doc yesterday, but he was chatting about my EB-1150 again. He's been interested in it ever since I got it. He said his wife finally got a Kindle, but she won't let him use it.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote