View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #50
LuceBianchi
LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1st Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaringNovelist View Post
The trick is this: if you have to warp your work to suit an audience, you're going for the wrong audience. So maybe when someone asks you "what audience are you going for?" that isn't a critique of how you should change your work, it's just a relevant question as to what are you going to do with the work when you're done.
That is a very good way to put it. I never thought of the question that way before. And to be honest... I'm not sure I've ever had an answer, even now.
LuceBianchi is offline   Reply With Quote