View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
My pet peeve with the Kobo Books website

Once I've done a search by author I want to be able to see the newest books on the top of the list. Some of my favourite authors have 30 or 50 or 80 books. I won't want to see the top matches or title or whatever else. I want to be able to see their latest book which came out yesterday and buy it.

Should be very simple to add. Just add another option on the sort by drop down box to Newest or Publish Date: Newest or whatever.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote