View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #14
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
I currently have a Sony PRS 650 and while I quite like it I feel like I definitely bought it at the wrong time (back when $240 wasn't an outrageous price for an e-reader) and I'm missing out on wifi connection and being able to sync my books.
I have the same reader (though I read far more on my iphone and ipad than the Sony)... but it is able to be synced with Calibre SO easily. Have you tried? From that PoV its better for me than the iphone/ipad which calibre refuses to acknowledge.

Not having a wifi can be a bit of a disadvantage, but not much, when you consider the capacity of this thing.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote