View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #9
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
I guess I'm going to have to play with it some. I'm getting linker errors and missing vtable entries ... Some days I regret moving from Linux to OS X.
Hi,

You are probably building the latest trunk checkout whereas I just bult the Sigil 0.4.0 RC1 from the zip source archive you can download from the Sigil site.

You might want to try with that same source zip just to verify that your tool chain is working properly.

Take Care,

Kevin
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote