View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 01:13 AM   #20
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks Lynx-lynx

I downloaded it. Seems quite different to what I remember looking at before, which may have been Citavi 2. I was also looking at it in a totally different context.

I like the Category/Sub Category feature - this would allow me to associate things. Such as Madame Bovary references - Book Editions, Film Productions, Readings, Operas, Adaptations, Mini Series etc. The problem with my Supplementary scheme is that the movies, mini series etc, end up being subservient to a some arbitrary edition of an ePUB that I happen to have - which is not even the original!

The 100 reference limit still bugs me a bit, for Madame Bovary alone I could easily have 20-30. But the buy price is not as high as I first thought, they have a single user personal licence for less than half the commercial licence cost - which is what I was looking at earlier. It also handles Journals quite nicely... Hmmm

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 12-02-2012 at 01:15 AM. Reason: clarity
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote