View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chammou View Post
Another problem is that if i see anything that i want to change in a book i've made using mobipocket reader, I have to to back to word and make the change, then convert to filtered html, and then redo the book with mobipocket creator. This means doing the cover image, toc, book settings and metadata and guide all over again.
Why do you have to do the cover image, toc, settings, etc, over again? Once you have the OPF file that Mobi Creator writes, you can simply re-open that to rebuild your book in Mobi Creator. It's the OPF file that stores all your settings.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote