Thread: which tablet
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
which tablet

I am looking at Onda VI10 Elite ICS 7inch 5 points multitouch 4.0.3 1024*600px 1GB RAM 8GB HDMI for my husband to use as an ereader. we have decided that a tablet is the direction he wants over an dedicated ereader. He has been lured by the app store and all the things he can play with minus rooting an ereader. This would also be very handy for work emails on the road.

we want to know we are on the right track tho. I gather there are heaps of software for ebooks and I already have calibre for putting stuff on my kindle. we have also made sure the screen is High Resolution 1024*600px.

For me and my vision problems I had to get e ink hence the kindle touch, but he has none so I can not see with a decent screen why he can not have colour and apps.

http://www.merimobiles.com/ProductDe...I3432&CartID=1

can anybody see a problem with this.

thanks

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote