View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 03:30 PM   #63
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
FRIEQ/Aura pics

This is a pic where the Aura is pushed all the way into the FRIEQ case:

[Image exceeds guidelines for size - MODERATOR]

Here you can see the Aura propped up with the tabs in the case. The Aura is kinda chunky at the top, and isn't really secure.

Here you can see how the top tab lays almost flat across the top, instead of hooking over like the botton tab does. I've fiddled with it, and it's about as good as it is going to get. It's secure enough right now, but I think with use the upper tab will no longer hold the unit at all. Not a big deal, as the most important thing for me about the case was protecting the screen.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-22-2014 at 12:19 PM.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote