View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #21
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
They are also great when you have to do household chores like ironing. I always listen to books or podcasts while I cook, too.

Concerning the wandering concentration thing: for me it was a question of training and it took me a while to get used to audiobooks. I need to concentrate more when I listen to English books (which is about 90% of my listening), and it's a bit easier when I listen to books in German. So don't give up, it will get better.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote