View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:11 AM   #8
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Ahh, I just realised... the reason for the logout for security reason is because of Quick Buy. Now that your account can automatically charge a credit card without having to enter it...

Amazing how a 'feature' designed to make it easier to buy books, in fact, makes it more difficult.
I never enabled that feature, and I don't seem to be logged out any quicker than I used to be, so if you turn off that feature the previous behaviour may return for you. Worth a try (especially since Quick Buy means you can't ever use discount codes on non-agency books!).
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote