View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 12:07 PM   #10
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I recently got a close-out price on my M-Edge cover from an Amazon seller. Very nice. My only gripe is the closure strap. I like to fold the cover completely and, the way I hold it, the strap is in the way. So I've been inserting it back into the slot, backwards. But it doesn't fold quite as flat and I'm sure the severe bending is no good for strap life.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote