View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #19
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
Quote:
The Retail Tablet Battery life is maximized due to the Stand By Mode, which significantly reduces battery power consumption.
As for the resolution, what resolution do you think a regular comic book has? This unit is going to be used for two things: 95 % reading of comic books. 5 % surfing when my Adam's charging. I don't watch movies on anything smaller than 55" (I prefer my home theater, where the size of the screen is measured in feet, but I have a 55" with a 9.2 surround system (the .2 is two 15" subwoofers) at my cabin). I don't game on anything that can't give me the WSDA keys to move + a mouse to shoot with. So I really don't think that the resolution would be much of a problem. Do you think so, with my kind of use? I'll wait and see if I hear back from them about the content management system, and if it's fully locked down or just an optional thing.

Last edited by Mastiff; 01-30-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote