View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #10
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Here is a photo that was using light setting level 14. This is more like it looks when I'm reading. still just a hint of shadows but not much. The main thing I see that I hope Amazon improves is the font contrast needs to be darker due to the light. It is darker than the Touch, but the brighter light kind of negates a bit of that. In the photo the font contrast actually looks pretty good, but to my eyes the font contrast is not very dark.
That looks like the lighting is very evenly distributed, without the large green or pinkish areas that seem to be a common problem.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote