View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 12:55 PM   #29
JAcheson
Tech Writer
JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch, Vizio Tablet, Nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
JAcheson - I think you'll enjoy your Vizio. I tried various other inexpensive tablets (including the Coby Kyros), but never found one I thought was worth keeping, as they all had some area where performance was very weak, particularly battery life. Today, I was listening to music while playing Solitaire and doing occasional web surfing and downloading of new apps. I used it for approximately 2 hours, yet I still had 71% of the battery left, so I likely could have continued using it for another 4 hours plus. The screen is very clear, much better than some of the other inexpensive tablets I tried.

Overall, I think you'll be quite pleased with your Vizio. Enjoy!

SteveK
Thanks, Steve! I will post to this thread and let people know what I think of it.
JAcheson is offline   Reply With Quote