View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarifelagund View Post
so there's no automated way of saving just the lrf file without me having to do it each time? Because everytime I add a book in Calibre, a copy is saved in the dedicated folder.
Why bother? Ebook files are so small it's not really and issue to keep both formats.

You could probably create a post conversion add-in to remove the other format I guess.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote