View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #6
Ziguezon
Ogg Vorbis
Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Perhaps one of the reasons why lrf books are still sold is that there may be a good amount of PRS-500 and PRS-505 owners out there who, for whatever reason, did not upgrade their firmware in order to enable epub support (or maybe they did upgrade, but didn't care for the way epub was displayed on their readers compared lrf).

I really like the way lrf books are displayed on my 505. I don't think I would choose to purchase a new lrf book, but for the public domain books I download from the MR library, I will always choose lrf over epub. That probably wouldn't be the case if my 505 had better epub suport.
Ziguezon is offline   Reply With Quote