View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #4
TheLongshot
Groupie
TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Part of me was waffling on this for a gift for my father. On one hand, I'd like to make it easier for my father to get the books he wants for it and the Kindle seems to be good for that, both with selection and ease to find books. On the other hand, It was hard to justify the $100 premium for it for that reason.

This price drop puts things into the same ballpark. I still don't know if it is something I will get him. (he wants a reader that scrolls text automatically without him turning pages)
TheLongshot is offline   Reply With Quote