View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:25 AM   #497
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Carolyn Wells died on March 26, 1942, so her works come out of copyright in most of the world tomorrow, 1st January 2013, has been out of copyright in Canada and Australia since 1st January 1993, and is currently available at Project Gutenberg Australia

You can also find a PDF scan of the book at Archive.org
By George! Why hasn't the librarians here in Norway pointed me to these sources earlier? I have been on the lookout for this book for the past six months. Guess what I'll be doing for the rest of the day

The link from the internet archive takes me to this page on google books. Here I can read the table of contents, but I cannot read the entire book. Is the PDF with the scanned images not available until tomorrow, or do I have to do something to access it, like register on google books or take some other action to get access to read it?
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote