View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #14
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
This may be the first year I've not really fancied any new gadgets or gizmos. Still there's a month to go, something may catch my eye, but as yet no plans for either myself or as presents for others.

Laptop is due for an upgrade, but I'd like to keep it for another year or two and really get my monies worth whilst it's still just about coping with the games I want to play. Same with my iPad one hopefully at another year or more out of that.

Which means, I'm going to be struggling to come up with presents this year

Last edited by JoeD; 10-30-2012 at 09:01 AM.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote