View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 06:20 AM   #7
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
Funny, I'm a diehard Stanza fan on the iphone too but I can't use anything but iBooks on the ipad. It does have a lot of wasted space, I hate how the status bar works (often comes up or goes away when I'm trying to turn pages), but the two pages per screen is just so much nicer to read off of in landscape mode. I wish Stanza had that feature, because otherwise it's perfect, despite some of the weird behavior that happens with certain epubs (likely because it's not being actively supported).
Likewise on the phone, but the ipad is a good spot to check whether its going to work with any given iOS. I've become an Apabi fan on iPad, much more elegant than iBooks.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote