View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #6
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Sorry, I don't agree. I have character test epub which contains all characters used in west-european languages. All the characters display on my old PRS-300 without a problem. I haven't tried Eastern-European or Cyrrilic, so that could be the case.

For me embedding a font would be the last option, due to the extra size and possible copyright issues.

Sovre, what characters are you trying to display? Perhaps then we can identify the problem better.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote