View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 11:42 AM   #55
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Thanks.

Good point. I don't know where I got the idea of "0". It might have been a post somewhere around here or experimenting.

The Kobo devices seem to treat "0" the same as "1".
Actually I have yet to hear of a device that does not honor 0 the same as one and widows and orphans really has nothing to do with splitting long paragraphs at arbitrary points unless it is related to only 2 lines being moved. By default ADE assumes a setting of 2 unless overridden in the CSS or styles setting. I think people that use 0 in widows and orphans mean off.

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 10-26-2013 at 11:45 AM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote