View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 04:25 AM   #41
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
I think I heard her once say something about how the entire database is "hers" and she had plans to release it herself. Talk about injustice!

Derek
Did you also notice that she said that if she releases a lexicon all the proceeds would go to charity? Why are you being so "down" on this, Derek? This really was the most blatant act of copyright abuse I've seen in a long time - this guy just copied Rowling's work and was trying to make a fast buck from it! That being the case then naturally the entire database is hers - it is her work.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote