View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #167
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by arad26 View Post
THANK YOU guys for the work you put into this. Is there a Mac version for this? I would love to be able to use it.
It is written in C#, so I kind of screwed myself on cross-compatibility...
I think there might be a way to run .Net stuff on the Mac, but I'm not sure. I have a VMWare Mac OS environment setup that I can test it on when I get a chance.

If I wanted to make it the most useful, I'd have done it all as a Python plugin for Calibre, but I didn't really want to deal with that.

Last edited by Ephemerality; 03-03-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote