View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 02:52 AM   #281
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Be gentle Captain.

Obviously there is or was a group of people that had not seen a tablet that small. REMEMBER it is 2" smaller than the one before. I mean that is really innovative! In fact it is DIFFERENT! That same group of people only know about 3 or 4 tablets and a few phones. Anything without an "i" at the beginning of the name doesn't exist. This is a select group that only uses an equally select set of products.
Actually, I never have seen any other brand or model of tablet, not in person.

All of my close friends have iPads. I can't be in crowds, so window shopping in places like Best Buy is out. If it's something that I have to see in person, like this Mini, one of the Apple stores near me is usually empty when they first open, so I can slip in and out without any problems.

It is a choice, this use of i-only things. Some people, in the fervent need to point out what is newer, faster, cheaper, or just not Apple, seem to forget that fact.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote