View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #981
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The James Potter Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
For those of you interested in G. Norman Lippert's James Potter series!
I don't know how/why I missed the below item when it first appeared?
[oops! I already posted this back on April 8th, sorry for my mental lapse.]

From G. Norman Lippert's Blog on Facebook.
Quote:
April 7, 2012
James Potter and the Morrigan Web
You all know I can't stay away from the James Potter world forever. Now that "Ruins of Camelot" is out, I have finally officially returned to the JP series and resumed work on "James Potter and the Morrigan Web".

This book will take us back to Hogwarts, however we will find the school term a rather different experience than ever before. In keeping with the theme of creating parallels between the JP books and their HP counterparts, we will be exploring some additional magical schools (as Ms. Rowling did in "Goblet of Fire").

I won't give too much away, except to say that we should expect to visit some new locations and perhaps even encounter some old familiar faces.

Additionally, we'll be sinking a bit further into the megaplot-- the over-arching story that comprises the entire series. This will involve some serious questions about Petra-- can she really control the evil that lives in her?-- and Judith, the Lady of the Lake-- what is her continuing plan for chaos, and how will it involve her "sister fates", Petra and Izzy?

Of course, we will also be exploring in much more detail the expanding relationships of James, Rose, Ralph, Zane, Scorpius, and many others, including (finally!) Lily, the youngest Potter, who will be attending Hogwarts for the first time.

One last tidbit that might prove interesting: this year will see some much more active involvement from adult Harry himself. We will find that his involvement in the events at the end of "Vault of Destinies" have placed him in a tenuous position with the Ministry, thus forcing him to get rather more creative in his efforts, not only as head Auror, but as husband and father. Harry will prove, methinks, that he is still the stuff of heroes.

If you would like to follow along as the new tale is written, I will be posting page counts, hints and tidbits on the James Potter Series facebook page and the official Hogwarts Next Generation Twitter feed. Sign up, spread the word, and look for the new book this Autumn!

And as always, onward and upward!

Last edited by alansplace; 07-25-2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: To inform folks that this post was a duplicate of an earlier post.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote