Thread: UK libraries
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 01:56 PM   #34
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Nice thread feenix1363.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
To be honest...
I have really appreciated this topic when you created it.
Unfortunately, I am very disappointed with ebook libraries.
First of all, you cannot borrow just from any UK library. At least contemporary stuff.
Secondly, I thought that e-library is a way around queues and lease time limit. I was wrong.
Thus, I lost any interest in the enterprise.
I had a feeling it would be a let down - I know our local doesn't do them. Is it time we started to petition the Govt regarding eBoook lending - surely the point of digital media is that boundaries become obsolete, along with queues, lending times etc.?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote