View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 01:13 AM   #4
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Thank you for that thoughtful and helpful response, Sarah!

I am pretty sure I would be delighted with the eDGe as it is now, but I would also like it better with a few changes: pearl e-ink, wireless N or possibly 3G, lighter/sleeker form, USB ports on opposite sides . . . . I had imagined that landscape view on the e-ink side was a hardware issue, but you imply it can be taken care of in the software (which is good!).

Okay, I think I've solved my dilemma: I will buy the Pocket Edge now, and if I like it as much as I think I will, I'll buy the big edge when/if a new model comes out -- or as soon thereafter as I can justify another Christmas/birthday present to myself!

What do you think??

Very much appreciate the time you took answering this query,
Filark
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote